Thursday, July 5, 2007

Gods Precious Gift




I use to be this little, look at me now!

We've decided to create a blog....so we may be a little behind, but this seems to be the best way for us to keep each of you updated on the gift God has given us. He sure is growing. A whoppin' 8lbs 15 1/2 oz on June 25th and I'm sure he is pushing 9 1/2 lbs by now. Some days it feels like he was just born. We enjoy every minute we have with him, from his coo's to his crying. We sure enjoy being parents.


Our jobs are great here in Wisconsin. Dan does like what he does. Not sure what he does, but all I know is, he is own boss. Wohoo! How exciting! He has worked very hard to get to this point in his career/life and the Lord has surely blessed him for his efforts. I, Naomi, on the other hand love my job too. The Lord has provided for us financially for me to stay at home with Kaleb.


1 comment:

Derek Linder said...

Hey guys! Found your blog and thought I'd drop a line. Glad to hear things are going well. Show us some pics of your house and such! Later.